These gear bags features :
- Optimal protection: The 190 features thick 10mm PE foam for walls, floor, and lid. Extra-thick 20mm padding is also added in the critical nose section to protect your favorite surfboards. The 150 twintip bag features 10mm floor and 20mm PE foam nose protection. Removable, 5mm interior foam padding provides excellent between-the-boards protection.
- Reinforcements: For critical areas, seams, and shoulder straps.
- Smooth-running Rollers: With robust slide rails and a durable reinforced base.
- Robust zipper: Extra large zipper opening with non-slip, colored zipper pulls for quick access.
- Spacious pocket: Inside pocket is ideal for tools, fins, and small parts.
- Strong compression straps: Inside and outside compression straps secure the load.
- Stainless steel D-rings: Use 'em to strap your bag to the roof without squishing your gear.
Kite Gear Bag 150
- Size: 150 x 50 x 32 cm / approx. 59 x 20 x 13 inches
- Max. Board size: 150 x 50 cm / 4'11 'x 20'
- Gear: 2-3 kites, 1-2 twintips
- Volume: ca. 230l / 14.000in³
- Weight: ca. 4.6kg / 10.1lbs
Kite Gear Bag 190
- Size: 190 x 50 x 32 cm / approx. 75 x 20 x 13 inches
- Board size: up to max. Approx. 190 x 50 cm / 6'2 'x 20'
- Scope: 3-4 kites, 1-2 surfboards
- Volume: ca. 300l / 18.300in³
- Weight: ca. 5.5kg / 12.1lbs