$ 950.00 $ 1,749.00
After the very successful transformation of the 8’6″ last year we decided to do the similar changes on the 8’8” and 9’3″. We increased the rocker line curve and pulled in the nose and tail for the boards to become no-compromise performance shapes for the surf. As the abilities of our riders evolve, the new shapes follow the evolution. Therefore we have two exciting new sizes for 2016; the 7’2″x25″ with 82 liters for the lighter or skilled riders and the team favorite – 7’6″x27″ with 92 liters.
- We haven’t stopped there with the development; to further increase the versatility of the Surf range, the PRO boards now all come with a 5 fin setup option and 3 fins. The smaller sizes from 7’2″ through to 8’6″ all come with 3 FCS plugs instead of the US box to reduce the weight even more. The 3 plugs provide 2 center fin options and the boards come with a RTM thruster fin set.
- The 8’10”, 9’2″ and the 9’6″ have the 5 fin option with the US box for the center fin to be able to accommodate a bigger fin.
- The Wood Edition and the AST Surf boards still come with standard – US box thruster set up.
- The PRO and WE boards come with an FCS plug in the nose to attach your GoPro camera. All the boards come with a mast-foot insert to attach a windsurf rig.
- The PRO layup of our SURF and SURF WIDE BODY boards has no carbon as we believe that carbon makes the boards too stiff for the surf. We have kept a natural flex pattern with strategic dual density sandwich layup and optimizing of the fiber direction.
Importantly, our PRO boards are the lightest boards on the market that come with a deck pad!
Best way to explore the low country!
Take our electric bike through our Historic Town or on the beaches!
Battery lasts all day!
Half Day - $49
Full Day - $89
5 day - $280
7 day - $392
Call the shop : (843)-330-8156
Total payload capacity: 275 lb
Bike Weight: 68 lb