2018 F-One Race Bar Diablo 3
- The DIABLO kitebar is built in the lightest and simplest possible way. The main body is made of Aluminum 6061, which is an alloy enriched with magnesium and silicon making it very resistant and widely used in aerospace industry. Besides its strength this alloy also offers good strain behavior and great corrosion resistance.
- For more safety and comfort, the bar tips are over-molded with a rubber material. A double layer of EVA is added on the top of the bar as well as a thermoformed antiskid layer.
- The slender shaped floats are light and easily removable.
- The bar features a long depower line as well as a long course trim system. The two stainless steel pulleys fitted on the latter offer twice as much the accuracy and power while trimming.
- The bar is also equipped with a transverse line linking the two back lines and acting as a hand brake when needed. The height of the line is adjustable and it can also be removed if desired.
- The line sets are available in many different lengths and are sold separately so that everyone can pick their preferred option
- The safety release features a manual swivel which enables to un twist the lines while riding by simply rotating manually the top part of the release unit. The system is based on roller bearings which make the rotation effortless even when the kite is pulling.
- The swivel on the release unit is combined with another one located on the life line, at the bottom of the whole unit. This one operates automatically and prevents the leash from twisting when using the main swivel.
- Safety: The release can be setup on a single front line, thanks to the stainless steel HUB
Kite size 9 m² 11 m² 13 m² 15m² 18 m² 20 m²
Bar size 48 cm 55 cm 55 cm 55 cm 62 cm 62 cm
Available lines 12 / 15 / 18 / 22 / 24 / 26m