2018 F-One Levo 900 Plane Package
- Designed for Wind Foiling
- Stability & Control
- Fantastic Speed Potential
The LEVO 900 wing was especially designed for wind foiling: it has a very long span to provide all the stability required for foiling on a windsurf board and it's surface area of 900cm3 is large enough to provide all the lift needed. The arched shape ensures you always plenty of control and the tips are twisted slightly to reduce drag and increase the stability.
- Built in carbon pre-preg with unidirectional and bi-axial fibers, the wing is light and more the constructions ensures a full control with flex. It has a metal core and the connector is fully machined via CNC for a very solid and accurate assembly.
- We have developed a specific fuselage which makes the foil compatible with wind surfing boards that have their fin box usually located further back from the rear foot. The connection with the mast is moved back to allow for the right placement of the wing and mast respectively. Using this dedicated and longer windsurf fuselage helps achieve better stability in all directions.
- The fuselage is also fully machined in aluminum and features the TITAN connection to plug onto any size of our aluminum mast.
- With it's dedicated fuselage, the LEVO 900 offers perfect control and stability with a very nice speed potential for a user-friendly windfoil package. Using our various options for top mast connection, it can fitted on any boards tuttle, DeepKF or track systems.