Core Choice 3
The many faced freestyler. Whether it’s stomping a big rail in boots or slamming a railey in straps. Or simply freeriding the Planet of the Apes. The new, lighter, Choice 2 offers endless possibilities to experiment and make your own style.
The Choice 2 builds upon its predecessor's strength by extending the CNC milled Paulownia wood core closer to the edges to reduce weight and increase reflexivity. Revised channels and Vario Rails give you the grip and control you need with or without fins. And its moderate freestyle rocker will get you out of trouble on those not so perfect landings. CORE’s proprietary 30° biaxial carbon fiber weave further optimizes board torsion and dynamic longitudinal flex. For more pop. And silly grins. Boots or straps. Finned or finless. There really is no other Choice.
The next gen Choice 2. Freestyler Extraordinaire. Freerider fun machine.
Sizes: 134x41 cm | 137x41,5 cm | 139x42 cm | 142x42,5 cm
1. CARTAN® CARBON: Exclusive, 30° biaxial carbon fiber
2. 3D WOOD CORE: Precise, CNC milled, Paulownia wood core.
3. VARIO RAILS: Multi-width rails for better handling.
4. DIAMOND 3D-SHAPE: Optimized force distribution zones.
5. MULTI CHANNELS: Crazy grip – even without fins.
6. V-SHAPE KEEL: Smoothes out the bumps.
7. PRO ROCKER: A rocker for off-balance landings.
8. BOOT TOUGH INSERTS: Bomb proof inserts to accept boots, if you want.
9. 42 MM G10 PRO FINS - Smaller fins for hardcore freestyle.
10. 28 MM G10 WAKE FINS (optional upgrade): Extremely loose, perfect for wakestyle.
Choice 2, grab handle, G10 Pro Fins (42mm), V4A-Screws (to attach fins)
CORE Union Comfort Pads & Straps
CORE Union Pro Pads & Straps
G10 Wake Fins (28mm)