Naish Skater Sport
A great fit for beginner up through advanced kiters, the modern shape of the Skater Sport takes directional strapped or strapless riding to new levels in any surf condition.
The outline and length of the Skater Sport is finely tuned to deliver optimal control and balance, helping riders execute aerial tricks and hit critical sections with ease and confidence. An angled channel flow, rocker and single concave combine to improve grip and maneuverability for a tighter turning radius. Thinner rails help twin tip riders transition to directional riding faster, while the compact shape makes for tighter, faster, snappier turns.
- NEW Triple Angled Channels = Increased flow to fins for extra grip & better turning
- NEW Deep single Concave Center = Soft landings + easy rail-to-rail transition
- Lightweight Compact Shape = Ultimate control + balanced ride + convenient for travel
- Double Bamboo Deck = Maximum durability + minimizes pressure dents
- Rail Dents on Deck = Optimized flex characteristics + easier grab & handling
- Parallel Outlines = Stability + perfect balance + smooth in chop
- Thinned Rails in Tail = Superior grip
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- Surf Skin Bottom = Real surfboard feel on water + resilient + firm
- Front and Stomp Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top
- NEW Honeycomb Core Fins = Lightweight + high flex