CORE CHOICE 5
The Freestyle Allrounder
Offering an innovative, performance driven but playful twintip with an extremely wide range of use, the Choice 5 is your perfect freestyle-freeride-big air one-board solution.
Delivering and undeniably smooth ride combined with on-demand agility, the Choice 5 is easily accessible with sporty riding characteristics that even beginners and intermediates are guaranteed to make great learning progress on; quickly graduating to grabbed rotations and explosive jumps.
The Choice 5's excellent grip comes via multi-channels, while the exciting agility and pop is made possible thanks to the relationship between the new tip shape and integrated quattro channels. Softer landings are due to the strongly contoured underwater hull, effectively breaking the surface tension of the water before pressure is felt in your knees. This easier feel helps you correct messy landings and manage choppy conditions more comfortably.
THE CHOICE 5 IN DETAIL Thanks to pre-selected Paulownia slats, the Choice 5 is up to 250g lighter than its predecessor. Instead of the previous ABS rails, composite rods made of ABS and a laminate of up to 80-layers are used. This unibody technology, which originates from ski racing, creates a direct connection between the Cartan carbon laminates in the deck and hull in the form of a torsion box. Give your sessions that extra sporty kick with the new Choice 5!Features:
- CARTAN® CARBON: exclusive 30-degree carbon fiber weave for unique flex and ride performance NEW!
- UNIBODY EDGE: unique connection of the upper and lower carbon laminates NEW!
- PAULOWNIA LIGHT: even lighter marine grade CNC milled wood core
- MULTI CHANNELS: grip and control in all situations
- KATANA CHANNELS: stiffer tips for more response and immediate power
- BEVELED DECK: minimized reverse flex and better planing
- TUCKED UNDER RAILS: more grip for more efficient upwind riding
- V-SHAPED KEEL: early planing, pillow soft landings
- PRO ROCKER: deep bow for boots, high comfort for straps